Monday, December 07, 2009

Our family has found JOY!

I am going to be a Mother-In-Law. I am so excited. Tyler and Joy are going to be husband and wife. We had a weekend together with her and it was such fun getting to know her. On Sunday evening we had the family over for coffee at Joy's request. She wanted to get to know them all. She has an amazing memory, too. By the end of the evening she could tell Tye each person's name. When she found out that this wasn't even close to half of them her eyes nearly popped out.

They are not wasting any time with long a engagement, either. They were thinking of a May long weekend wedding until I mentioned that Erica is getting married then so they decided that if they can't get married that weekend they would get married on May 1st. That way Tyler is at semester's end and they are planning a month long honeymoon here on the Island. So. That is the weekend everybody. I was given permission to put that in writing on here.

I have some pictures of her and him from this weekend, but they are still on my camera. When I get then onto my computer, I will write a new post. With pictures. Soon. I promise.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yayyy! It was really nice to meet her... and play BLITZ!!!!

footsack said...

It was great meeting her! I'm so happy for them both and of course for you too:)

Sue said...

Wonderful! I like your title too.
I am looking forward to meeting her.

Christine said...

Congrats to all of you guys. To you for getting a new daughter, for Tyler for finding his soul mate and the rest for getting to have a new sister.

EverPlayFun said...

cool!. It is my blog http://everplayfun.blogspot.com/, log on